Territory Sales Manager
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Industry: Electrical
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Relocation: Not available
- Sponsorship: Not available
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Experience: 5+ years
- Job Id:
Our client is looking for an experienced individual who has existing Modesto area contacts, knowledge of motor distribution, motor controls, generators, bearings, variable speed drives and gearboxes. The position for Territory Manager offers an environment with opportunities for personal development and technical growth. In addition, the company has a good reputation that will help you grow your sales territory.
- Minimum of a two-year experience in industrial sales with the customer’s product lines, such as motor bearings and controls, as well as generators, variable speed drives, gearboxes and motors.
- Strong skills in recognizing value added possibilities and solution based selling.
- Ability to travel.
- Strong skills in verbal and written communications.
- Capability to work in a team environment and manage the work successfully.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience in servicing industrial rotating equipment is also a plus.
- Skills and proficiency in using CRM applications, Internet, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- If you are interested in this Territory Manager position, this is a full-time job and Visa sponsorship is not available.
As a Territory Manager, you are responsible to visit accounts on a regular basis to keep a positive relationship. You also need to do business improvement activities and direct sales that contribute to developing multiple product lines within each client.
Other Responsibilities that will be needed:
- Manage channel and pricing-related issues.
- Constantly prospect for new clients and new business.
- Time management skills are necessary to grow the business.
- Continuously improving your technical knowledge to keep up with new products and new technologies.
- Our client wants a person that is hands-on and will recognize and address areas for improvement.
- Medical with RX, dental and vision coverage.
- Paid Time Off in addition to holiday pay.
- 401k plan with company match based on company profits
- Safe and drug free work environment